^worth a listen to.
So clearly there are not 101 things on this list.
My entire life I have been paralyzed by fear. Fear of failure and fear of rejection. What the hell does that do for me in life?! Nanimo. Nada. Zip. Zero. And yes, that fear has kept me alive for twentysomething years, but there’s so much more I could be doing in this world.
Here goes nothing. 101 things to do before I die:
1) Skydiving. If I die, at least I’ll go doing something fucking awesome. The Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence would be nice but let’s see how expensive that must be.
2) Climb Mr. Everest. Look at this photo. It’s majestical as fuck. Don’t tell me it looks photoshopped I know (and clearly don’t care). You know what it probably is. Doesn’t matter watching the sunrise at the peak of that thing must be breathtaking.
3) Visit all 7 wonders of the world.
4) Experience all 7 continents.
5) Participate in the Holi festival in India.
6) See the Northern Lights.
7) Bike across a country.
8) Burning Man. ’nuff said.
9) Make my own wine and cheese.
10) Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. Turtles and nemos and jellyfish and shit’s surreal yo. (Also don’t mind this man totally derping out)
11) Go see the Ellen Degeneres Show live.. because Ellen is the God of all things good and beautiful. Duh.
12) Donate a part of my body to somebody in need. And no, to all you pervies out there I mean like a lung or a liver.
13) Let go of a floating lantern at Loi Krathong in Thailand.
14) Ride an elephant.
15) Ride in a hot air balloon.
16) Cuddle with tigers (without getting eaten).
17) Take legitimate cooking lessons in various cuisines.
18) Swim with dolphins/whale sharks/whales/sharks.
19) Mile high club anyone?
20) Go to space. Go ahead and try to tell me this one’s not realistic. See if I care.
21) Ask a stranger on a date.
22) Watch a U2 concert with my mom. No matter what people say about Songs of Innocence in their playlists I still think they’re one of the greats.
23) Kayak down a waterfall.
24) Zorbing. All my wildest hamster dreams coming true.
25) Donate blood semi-regularly. I have an iron deficiency that keeps me from donating blood. Miracles happen?
26) Camp (survive?) in the Amazon for a week. Maybe that’s optimistic. A couple days?
27) Get my driver’s license.
28) Carnival. Brazil, Trinidad, I really don’t care. Just get me some rum and a costume.
29) Fill up a passport before it expires.
30) Name a star. Or have a star named after me. After all, my last name does mean star in Japanese.
31) Learn how to skateboard. I wanna be c00l like the sk8er bois.
32) Go bungee jumping (Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa is the highest one).
33) Sit in the cockpit and and learn how to fly a plane (with some supervision).
34) Own a motorcycle. Preferably a Ducati.
35) Learn how to glassblow.
36) Play the True American drinking game from New Girl.
37) Attend a gala. I’m not the fanciest nor classiest of all people but once in a while I will put on a dress if I’m forced to. A gala might be one such situation where I’m forced to.
38) Crowd surf! Maybe pull a Steve Aoki and crowd raft?
39) Have a pet. I’m actually not a huge fan of pets but I was told when I was little that I would kill anything that lives under my care. So this is to prove them wrong. Maybe I’ll start with a plant… a cactus.
40) Ride a camel through the desert.
41) Camp under the stats in the Sahara.
42) Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
43) Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan for New Years; the original Full Moon Party.
44) So in 2015 I missed Sziget by ONE DAY. Attended the opening Sparty and everything and missed the actual festival, BUT I SHALL RETURN.